Relearn procedure: OBD + Programming tool
Ensure ignition is turned OFF and apply parking brake
- Inflate all tires to the pressure listed on the vehicle placard.
- Starting with the LF tire, use the scan tool to scan each sensor in the following order: LF, RF, RR, LR (and full size spare if equipped).
- Turn ignition to the ON position with the engine OFF (not the ACC position).
- Connect the scan tool to the OBDII port and upload the sensor IDs.
- Turn the ignition to the OFF position. Re‐scan each sensor.
- Drive the vehicle above 30mph for at least 10 minutes and monitor the low tire.